• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts about SGClassic :)

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Positive: It's nice to re-live the old days.

Negative: They got a lot of stuff wrong with how it works. They left out Breeze and SG3, you can't craft gapples, and I'm pretty sure you can't get crafting tables in chests.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Positive: It's nice to re-live the old days.

Negative: They got a lot of stuff wrong with how it works. They left out Breeze and SG3, you can't craft gapples, and I'm pretty sure you can't get crafting tables in chests.
Breeze and sg 3 aren't old
And also, since when could you get crafting tables from chests, that the worst idea ever. Imagine the trolling possibilities xD

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SGClassic brings so much memory when i was playing it with my only friend those days,ah good times.
I am happy to see and experience it with my old friend. :)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've played Sg classic a lot hear my opinions: On sg2 the Chests don't randomize or barely do, games are really long :/ which I know we all hate. Also on sg1 there's a bug. :/ but overall great I have only seen 1 hacker!

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
For some reason I lag a lot on sg classic so I can't play it :(.
However it did seem nice in the few games I played despite the lag.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Another thread, Corn?

Lol, back on subject. I don't play much classic though. I do occasionally, and when I do, I enjoy it quite a lot.

Reactions: Ali

Leech

Career
Reaction score
The thing with it is because everyone is used to the new short games, everyone gets bored playing the old long tiresome games.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Its pretty cool, nice to see the survival element brought back into the game : D

Reactions: Ali

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci