• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Thorndon Valley - Great Lake | SG

Would you like to see this map on MC Gamer?

• Total voters

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks good. maybe they'll finally add some good maps lmao.
i hate maps that have way too many places to hide where all the noobs go and hide until death match start or something. it looks pretty cool i hope it gets accepted.
the trailer was cool too

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
I think if you add a bit more detail and more screenshots (not in quake pro) this map will be amazing. The reason why I don't like screenshots in quake pro is because its quite hard to look at the minor things. There are a lot of little details and small buildings but it is missing some giant builds. There is a bit that looks like the SG4 spawn which I think you should change up a bit. Anyway good luck with this map, I hope it gets accepted soon!

Last edited:

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I think if you add a bit more detail and more screenshots this map will be amazing. The only reason that I think a bit more detail is needed is because there only 1 screenshot. Even though there is a trailer its very hard to look closely at the different aspects of the map. Anyway good luck with this map, I hope it gets accepted soon!
There is a spoiler with screenshots of the map, if you click that, then click on the Imgur link to view all screenshots. As I stated in the post, the trailer is extremely outdated.

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
There is a spoiler with screenshots of the map, if you click that, then click on the Imgur link to view all screenshots. As I stated in the post, the trailer is extremely outdated.
My bad. I have now edited my comment.

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
Saw this map on the server, honestly can't wait to play it! looks like a well thought out map in both detail and pvp opportunities

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
Just one thing...
The terrain needs a bit more smoothing. Other than that the map is looking good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci