• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Thorndon Valley - Great Lake | SG

Would you like to see this map on MC Gamer?

• Total voters

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like you took the ideas from a bunch of other maps and combined them into one. The construction area looks a lot like SG Highways construction. The spawn looks like fortune island. The barn looks like the barn from Turbulence along with the crops. Maybe make the idea's a bit more original and this could turn out to be a cool map. You're team is obviously capable of original builds. GL, anyway

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Looks like you took the ideas from a bunch of other maps and combined them into one. The construction area looks a lot like SG Highways construction. The spawn looks like fortune island. The barn looks like the barn from Turbulence along with the crops. Maybe make the idea's a bit more original and this could turn out to be a cool map. You're team is obviously capable of original builds. GL, anyway
1) What else would you put in a construction site other then pallets, and what is already there? You could say that all construction sites on any map all look similar, it is just how they are meant to be.

2) You are basically saying that every map with a wheat field is just copying turbulence. Like I already said, it is hard to make a change to such a generic thing like a wheat field.

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
Listen man, you don't have to get mad. It was pure criticism and you should know that there will some before posting a map.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The barn kind of looks like the one on SG highway. Besides that Yes for me!

TheIronSLice

Tribute
Reaction score

Thorndon Valley - Not just another Survival Games map
===================================================

Welcome to Thorndon Valley, once a peaceful town, until he himself arrived. That person, is 'The Mole'. The mole has overrun the once beautiful valley, causing mayhem. The Mojang Military was brought in to stop his ways, but it just made things worse, he recruited more and more people to join his preposterous group. Now, the valley is controlled by the Military, players don't leave their houses, and have built traps to keep 'The Mole' away. Only 24 tributes are brave enough to leave the comfort of the training center, and bring this unknown person to justice. Will you be the one who finds out who, and where The Mole is hiding?

Information

Map Designed & Built by:
Davidp81 - Team Jungle
> Terraforming <
> Tree Placement <
> Interior <
> Exterior <
> Story Line <

Barfboy1 - Team Jungle
> Bonemeal & Naturalization <
> Vehicles <
> Minor World Editing <

Game Type:
Minecraft Survival Games

ScreenShots:

Trailer:

NOTE: This trailer is outdated, and updates (such as the crane & some map areas) have been changed. Please read the change log below before commenting about something you think should be chnaged!

Coordinates:
Map: 0 , 0
Deathmatch: Uses Spawn Positions

Map:
230 Block Radius Gray Glass - Circular rather than spherical for a better PVP experience
24 Player Starting Podiums
25+ Tier 2 Chests (Including Cornucopia)
200+ Tier 1 Chests
Building Time of 14 days (not constant building each day)

Extra Help:
Puddanator - Trailer Recording & Editing

Change Log:
16/12/14 :: Rebuilt Crane, minor chest tier changes, fixed up some sloppy terrain & Updated Construction Site. Download Link not yet updated.

Map Download

WARNING: This map uses a lot of 1.8 Items & Blocks! Do NOT use this on 1.7, or on a server running the Spigot 1.8 Protocol Hack!

https://www.mediafire.com/?265ivryxfbx0pn1
Note: By downloading this, you accept the Agreement inside of the .zip file.

I, Davidp81 of Team Jungle agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
I think this is a great map but it looks very small and the crane is very chunky, im sorry i have to say this but im gonna vote no, I hope one day one of your other maps will go on mcsg.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Updated crane & Construction site. Added bridge and re-tiered some chests.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Trailer not working . It says that the person who upload the video has deleted his account . Fix it :)

SrViktor

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry but I voted No. It is quite evident that the center is a bit copied from Zone 85, the rest of the map is not because there are no pictures, I'll wait more images and if that'll change my vote :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Sorry but I voted No. It is quite evident that the center is a bit copied from Zone 85, the rest of the map is not because there are no pictures, I'll wait more images and if that'll change my vote :)
Then you should READ the thread, and click the SPOILER for the images. Please actually LOOK for them before posting useless comments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci