• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This has become very frustrating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
This has become very frustrating. I'm asking the staff for some help..I'm not sure what can be done but any help would be good help. Between the hours of 11pm-9am the hackers on the US are absolutely ridiculous. The amount of hackers that I came across over the past 3 hrs is out of this world. Not only am I dealing with this, but also everyone else in my clan is. I don't know if anything can be done about this, because most US moderators are sleeping, but it's becoming super irritating and annoying. It's bad enough there are huge teams from one particular country playing at that time, that team in 3 or more man teams, but the hackers is ruining my playing experience as well as other users as well. I enjoy a somewhat fair fight and between these two factors it's making it nearly impossible. Don't know if there's anything you can do. But, I can say I did search for mods and there were none on and the one that was was afk. I can try my best to record but my mom won't let me have a youtube channel so this makes things a lot harder. And if I sneak and get a youtube just to record these hackers, theres a chance my mom would delete the channel and I would get banned for deleting evidence. Please help if you can, It would really help.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Why aren't you allowed to have a YouTube channel? And is your mother constantly looking over your shoulder to make sure you don't use YouTube, or something? This sounds extremely weird to me, as my parents really have no idea what I'm doing on my computer whenever I use it...

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Moderators like myself are available to help when the catching of a hacker is required. Just poke one of us who are on teamspeak and we can try our best to solve your hacker issues.

Reaction score
I can try my best to record but my mom won't let me have a youtube channel so this makes things a lot harder. And if I sneak and get a youtube just to record these hackers, theres a chance my mom would delete the channel and I would get banned for deleting evidence. Please help if you can, It would really help.
Waht. By the way, why are u even in that forum account xD

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
I poked a mod on TS

Hacker in us 5

He said" I'm busy playing with my friends, sorry"

I won't say his name

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I poked a mod on TS

Hacker in us 5

He said" I'm busy playing with my friends, sorry"

I won't say his name
So you think that moderators should be on duty 24/7? Aren't moderators allowed to have fun?

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
So you think that moderators should be on duty 24/7? Aren't moderators allowed to have fun?
Lol

They've been playing for at least an hour.

Then the 1 time they get a request, it's a no? This has happened multiple times

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't see much point in complaining as it's not gonna help. The staff aren't going to do anything extra than why they're already doing to help this issue, and they've already had plenty of complaints.

The only way I see of getting hackers removed is by implementing some sort of client detector, along the lines of how regen hacking was removed. Obviously it's not easy, and I figure the dev team is already working on it, but if completed it should hopefully remove hackers forever.

Until then there is not much else we can do but face the hackers. Because regen hacking was removed, I find that I can actually take out the hackers most of the time by playing smart. They usually use aimbot/killaura, so if you find someone hacking whatever you do you have to stay out of their sword range. I usually bow spam and fns spam, because hackers always play aggressive and they tend to be predictable. Also use fall damage to your advantage, whether it be choke pointing or simply fighting on a hill. If they use speed or no knockback along with a combat hack, then you are usually screwed, because taking out hackers usually requires a lot of running. In that case you might want to team with someone else (people tend to be willing to team if they notice there's a hacker as well).

In general, remember that the hacker is not going to play smart because they already have an advantage, so use their reckless playing to your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci