• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thirst

do you think thirst should be added

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HUD use and interval alerts? How long do you think a game lasts? >_< Just sounds more bothersome and annoying :-/

Reaction score
I didn't mean using the HUD/GUI, I'm saying for a /thirst command or /t as an alias.
I think I meant that :p That's EVEN more bothersome lol.

It's a feature that would really add nothing other than more unneeded and uninteresting work imo :(

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
well i thought it was a good idea just to make it that tad more realistic to how it should be like

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
The only ideal way this could be accomplished would be by adding a client-side mod which we will not force people to do. Perhaps toss this towards Mojang.

Adding another plugin to every server would only cause more stress as it would have to keep track of specific players constantly.

Thank you for your suggestion, and while it is a valid one, it is unfortunately very hard to accomplish.
I believe this has idea has been turned down by the Admins before, so therefore I will proceed with ##Locking this thread to prevent further altercations or rumors.

Keep the ideas flowing, though!
-Nolam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci