• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

There needs to be change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
I was playing normaly and my mom needed me to Vacum the downstairs and i died becuse i was afk and so i was like well alright im dead so what but when i started to type stuff it looked like i lost 50 points i looked back up at the chat and found i lost 44 points can anyone tell me why that was becuse i died when i was afk and proboly from a fist if anything atleast make it so that if you die you only loose a sertent amount like from a dimond sword you loose 2 but from a fist your loose like 10 NOT 44 and the weaker the damage the more points you lose but only to an extent so your fist the lowest damage that would be 10 points if you dont have armor but for every armor you have that is minise so if you have 3 armor you only loose 7 points if the person killed you with a fist.

Thank you.

bybyboy2.

I am so glad I didn't have to read this out loud, or I would have been dead..

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
Or maybe you could log out when you need to leave...

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Or maybe you could log out when you need to leave...
Do you mean 'Log out when he have to vacum'?
I disagree and agree with that.
I agree if you will be afk for to long 5+mins.
And I disagree because Sometimes I take 5mins brakes is my parents need me.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be completely honest, this thread doesn't matter, because after all, Survival Games is still in BETA and all points and ranks will be reset in less than a week anyway :p

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont afk then and wrong forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member