• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

There needs to be change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing normaly and my mom needed me to Vacum the downstairs and i died becuse i was afk and so i was like well alright im dead so what but when i started to type stuff it looked like i lost 50 points i looked back up at the chat and found i lost 44 points can anyone tell me why that was becuse i died when i was afk and proboly from a fist if anything atleast make it so that if you die you only loose a sertent amount like from a dimond sword you loose 2 but from a fist your loose like 10 NOT 44 and the weaker the damage the more points you lose but only to an extent so your fist the lowest damage that would be 10 points if you dont have armor but for every armor you have that is minise so if you have 3 armor you only loose 7 points if the person killed you with a fist.

Thank you.

bybyboy2.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
first off, this is in the wrong forums.
second, to answer your question there is a bug of sorts that causes some players to lose aton of points no matter what the situation is, i myself have not experienced this , but ive heard of several player complain about it, chad and the team know about it and will try to fix it as soon as possible

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
KP is still working on balancing out the points we have some fixing coming soon this week.​
We had to make a database backup, but really points will be reset anyways after beta (in like 2 weeks). We still need to point balance before we make everything be solid.

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
Well first off, Sorry didnt know were to put it and second i just played again and i lost 24 points when i had full health and low food wtf?

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks you so in two weeks this should be sorted?

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
I must apologize if i came off as rude or harsh its just the way i tend to post :/

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
To clarify yes there is a bug but not with what you are describing. There is a system in place that makes you lose a minimum of 5 points and a maximum of 50 points depending on how many points the attacker has. So in conclusion there is no problem here at all.

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT do you mean you can loose 50 points at max that is compleatly unfair the least you could do is make it lowers like i dont know 20 or even 30 but really 50 i went from 300 to 250 and i felt horrid WHY 50?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Like Haymitch said; "Don't die"

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT do you mean you can loose 50 points at max that is compleatly unfair the least you could do is make it lowers like i dont know 20 or even 30 but really 50 i went from 300 to 250 and i felt horrid WHY 50?
Thats how its always been, that how it will always be. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci