• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

There is a problem

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm an EU player and when i try to join in mcgamer server it says logging in for along time than timed out ._.
Sometimes it let me join (after along time of logging in) and sometimes it says timed out or disconnected.... Do someone have my same problem?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Try using the ip : play.mcgamer.net
I have never experienced this problem, it could be internet problems :p. As I said, try the ip above. :)

~Vanth

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I had this problem too Edo.
Just add the ip "play.mcgamer.net" and it will work.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Hey there!
Could you open up your "cmd" prompt on your computer?

After doing that, type in: ping eu.mcgamer.net (or whichever region you are using).

When you do that, it gives you an IP address, could you either post that here or send it to me in a direct message?

Some of the Proxies have been a bit funky lately, but they're easy to fix if we know which IP it is.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!
Could you open up your "cmd" prompt on your computer?

After doing that, type in: ping eu.mcgamer.net (or whichever region you are using).

When you do that, it gives you an IP address, could you either post that here or send it to me in a direct message?

Some of the Proxies have been a bit funky lately, but they're easy to fix if we know which IP it is.
HGSince2011Italy, I'd recommend sending the IP through PM just to be safe, sometimes information like that is better to be seen by less people :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci