• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheOfficalWils Gives Insightful Opinions on Controversial Chest Update

Is my opinion valid?

• TL;DR (btw I hate anyone who votes this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
You may be thinking 'my god we have had enough opinions already please be quite' but I would suggest you hold on for just one moment and read what I have to say.

Ok first of all I have no problems apart from tier 3s. Whats your problem with tier 3s? you may be asking. Well hold on one second don't be so hasty. The decrease in amount of items is great it really brings back that survival feel that well you don't get from any of the big servers at the moment.

So on to the tier 3s. I personally think that they should be nerfed up a bit so that they are no better than tier 2s. 'Hey TheOfficialWils whats the point in having tier 3s if they are just going to be the same as tier 2s?' Well now they wouldn't be the same as tier 2s but they would not give you as big an advantage. They could be akin to tier 2s but have different styles of items ie tier 2s could work the same as they do now apart from they would have no diamonds and tier 3s would have something like, diamonds, tnt, flint and steal, iron swords, NO armour, xp potions, night vision potions and bows with power 1.

'But wouldn't that mean that tier 3s would be more op?' No because I propose an increase in the number of tier 3s to about 10 per map and fixing thier spawn positions. Also in any one chest you would only get 2-3 of those items with a high probability a diamond in the chest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci