• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheFallen | US Clan

TheFallen

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name:Ryan
  • IGN:WWEKid2003
  • Skype Username: live:ticorocky
  • Wins/Games Played:16 wins and 364 games total
  • Donor [Recommended]:no
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: archery. Critical hits, block hitting. Weaknesses: Lag, playing solo, I catch on fire, traps.
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: Because I think it would be super fun, AWESOME, and it would help me with my pvp skills.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: Cool, Funny, obsessed with minecraft, friendly, and helpful.
Trial

TheFallen

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: Alec
  • IGN: GHOSTxR1DERz
  • Skype Username: GHOSTxR1DERz
  • Wins/Games Played: Wins are 158 and total are 1208
  • Donor [Recommended]: No sadly
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: Block hitting is my strength, criticals, bows, and flint and steel. my weaknesses are
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: I've never been in a clan before and would think it would be an awesome and fun experience to be in one and will hopefully increase my pvp skills in Minecraft.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: I love to help other team members out, love to team, and am friendly towards others. :)
Trial

PvP_MAN

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Name: Ethan Jamal
  • IGN:Thecoolmanethan
  • Skype Username: ethanjamal
  • Wins/Games Played: 44/270
  • Donor [Recommended]:gold
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: strenghths:fns, bow sword. Weaknesses: hackers, teams of 3+, good people.
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: theml69 told me to as a lot of people from #cwayonz joined this clan.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: I play this game minecraft. I rek sckrubs.

TheFallen

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: Ethan Jamal
  • IGN:Thecoolmanethan
  • Skype Username: ethanjamal
  • Wins/Games Played: 44/270
  • Donor [Recommended]:gold
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: strenghths:fns, bow sword. Weaknesses: hackers, teams of 3+, good people.
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: theml69 told me to as a lot of people from #cwayonz joined this clan.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: I play this game minecraft. I rek sckrubs.
Accepted As Trial. Welcome to TheFallen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci