• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheBajanCanadian server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodlyAssassin

Spectator
Reaction score
Now that TheBajanCanadian got banned from mcsg servers, which ones does he use? There are not many other servers as good as these(even though it sucks if you are not a donor sometimes). The server he uses would be the same ones Jerome probably uses.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I think the IP is-

ServerFullOfBaccas.lolsomanyh4x0rs.net

*In case you couldn't figure it out, that isn't really the IP, and this isn't really the place to ask this sort of question, since its advertising and 'BajanCanadian' is practically a swear word.

#ReqLock OR
#ReqRemove

GodlyAssassin

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the IP is-

*In case you couldn't figure it out, that isn't really the IP, and this isn't really the place to ask this sort of question, since its advertising and 'BajanCanadian' is practically a swear word.

#ReqLock OR
#ReqRemove
I am just saying that it is not our loss Bajan is gone, it is his loss to leave servers as good as these. I also wanna know the server he plays on because I was just wondering if there were any that could compete with these which at first I thought no, but maybe there are...

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the IP is-

#ReqLock OR
#ReqRemove

The ip is food.com

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I am just saying that it is not our loss Bajan is gone, it is his loss to leave servers as good as these. I also wanna know the server he plays on because I was just wondering if there were any that could compete with these which at first I thought no, but maybe there are...
Well, there are some, but we try to keep that off the forums so we won't lose players ;)
Plus, they're not even close to as good :D

Reaction score
Now that TheBajanCanadian got banned from mcsg servers, which ones does he use? There are not many other servers as good as these(even though it sucks if you are not a donor sometimes). The server he uses would be the same ones Jerome probably uses.
Wanna help you but can't say directly here, look at his most recent videos, usually people will say the IP in the comments.

GodlyAssassin

Spectator
Reaction score
Wanna help you but can't say directly here, look at his most recent videos, usually people will say the IP in the comments.
Alright thanks, you're cool. :) And they really should unban him, he was a beast and is a beast. I'll try to find it on his videos. Thx agains

Reaction score
Alright thanks, you're cool. :) And they really should unban him, he was a beast and is a beast. I'll try to find it on his videos. Thx agains
You seem alright too. For the record he is unbanned, he just chose to leave. My signature is a joke because of all of the Bajan fans that were "out of the loop" and spammed the forum to get him unbanned.
Thanks for being proof that not all Bajan fans are immature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci