• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The winner takes it all

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree that winning should have more of a reward than not losing any points but this is unneeded as winners have had a full game, and giving the newer players even less of a chance at joining (as they will not be familiar with how fast you'll need to be) making them improve slower seems pointless.

Donors need some sort of benefit (well not really but without it a lot of donors would not donate and then the servers won't be as good and not as many would be up) which is why I agree with the donor privilege but winners are so common it just seems pointless especially if there is a cap which would make the whole thing a waste of time anyway.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
It would be better if they just couldn't get kicked not to kick
I agree with this, the winner gets immunity from donators kicking them for the next lobby, as this wouldn't effect anyone really.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
I don't like the idea. I payed good money for donor so you should to....

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Its an interesting idea, I say yes as having donar priority is a really great thing.
But maybe after every 5 or 10 wins rather then EVERY win

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
Not really I think there should be a point prize for the winner not priority

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Not really I think there should be a point prize for the winner not priority
As if we need more points, people are obsessed with them enough, I think the fact you don't lose points is enough for the points no need to gain more than you would already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci