• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The winner takes it all

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

johndl

Spectator
Reaction score
After winning a game, it would be nice if the winner had login priority for one game. It would increase the satisfaction caused by winning (also attracting more new players), and have virtually no effect on the donation income.

EDIT: I suppose it would work better if it was capped at 3 joins per week. Also, this is for lobby only.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
After winning a game, it would be nice if the winner had login priority for one game. It would increase the satisfaction caused by winning (also attracting more new players), and have virtually no effect on the donation income.
People win everyday. Then lots of people would just join and kick the non donor players. Winning is easier than donating. I say no.

johndl

Spectator
Reaction score
People win everyday. Then lots of people would just join and kick the non donor players. Winning is easier than donating. I say no.
This would only happen with 1/24 players.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Then what if another person from another server that won tried to join this server?
I think he means just for the lobby. I actually like this idea because it gives more of a reward for winning. The only problem I can see is if there are people that can win alot of the time they play who are normally donors wouldn't buy it because they can just continue to join and win. Maybe this can only last for 3 games at the most.

johndl

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the feedback on the idea. I have edited it so that it caps at 3 (or some number) of wins per week. Yes, this is for the lobby only :)

Reaction score
If your in the game when the server closes, it shouldn't be to hard to get back on. It just sounds like alot of extra coding that the devs don't have time for right now.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I think what he means is that the winner has a spot reserved for him in the lobby of the same server he just one on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci