• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Website and Leaderboards Update

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So happy! I can't wait for both updates. The forums is something I have been waiting for forever and it's finally here! Anyways, thank you developers for all of the hard work you have put into these amazing enhancements! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If this is an april fools joke, I will be mad. When I get mad I get hungry. Then I wil eat everybody. Watch ur backs.

In all seriousness, I am beyond ecstatic that this is coming out despite all the unplanned delays. On behalf of the staff team I'd like to apologize that we couldn't do this when we originally promised, but the extra time let us improve and give something a lot better than originally planned.

Now that this is complete, I will be unloading all of my suggestions for future updates to the administration and hopefully you guys will like them if they get pushed out. Unfortunately, Ava, it appears that the devs will not be getting much of a break. Oopsie

J

District 13
Reaction score
One concern:

Are you able to track disguised players with this or does it show the player's disguised name?

J

District 13
Reaction score
There's no harm in knowing who you fought after the fact. It will display their real name.
I know but is it showing it live? That's what I meant in the first post as this could be a way for people to target Youtubers or Staff.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I know but is it showing it live? That's what I meant in the first post as this could be a way for people to target Youtubers or Staff.
No. The game data is only sent to our database after the game ends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci