• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Website and Leaderboards Update

Niqhtcore

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright! Finally! I've been looking forward to this, especially the Leaderboard Update, since I've been recently tryharding MCSG (Cough Cough One Win From 300! Cough Cough) ^_^

Niqhtcore

Platinum
Reaction score
If this is an april fools joke, I will be mad. When I get mad I get hungry. Then I wil eat everybody. Watch ur backs.

In all seriousness, I am beyond ecstatic that this is coming out despite all the unplanned delays. On behalf of the staff team I'd like to apologize that we couldn't do this when we originally promised, but the extra time let us improve and give something a lot better than originally planned.

Now that this is complete, I will be unloading all of my suggestions for future updates to the administration and hopefully you guys will like them if they get pushed out. Unfortunately, Ava, it appears that the devs will not be getting much of a break. Oopsie
I swear Ceroria if you eat me I will haunt you to the ends of the earth when I'm a ghost, and tear your throat out, and stuff it with cats. I mean wat. <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I swear Ceroria if you eat me I will haunt you to the ends of the earth when I'm a ghost, and tear your throat out, and stuff it with cats. I mean wat. <3
I will only allow this if the cats are cute

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'm praying that the date this is pushed is the real April Fools joke ;-;

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure now that people can't complain about how leaderboard updates were promised, they will move on to complaining about how the leaderboard updates suck and it's the fault of 1.8.
Nah, mate, that kind of logic is the one used by the moderators really. The main argument, full of logic and truth, is that "all networks will eventually update and experience the same problems like we did" (the MCSG servers). By the way, I was being sarcastic when saying "full of logic and truth". Mineplex has updated later than MCSG, used a bunch of 1.8 features in their minigames, the servers were working just fine.
People like me, who used constructive-criticism, had actually brought valid points into their threads.

You wanted to be funny and criticise yourself people that don't like 1.8, by bringing no evidence/valid points. If you like joking so much, go joke with your real-life friends.

eThug

Experienced
Reaction score
If this is an april fools joke, I will be mad. When I get mad I get hungry. Then I wil eat everybody. Watch ur backs.

In all seriousness, I am beyond ecstatic that this is coming out despite all the unplanned delays. On behalf of the staff team I'd like to apologize that we couldn't do this when we originally promised, but the extra time let us improve and give something a lot better than originally planned.

Now that this is complete, I will be unloading all of my suggestions for future updates to the administration and hopefully you guys will like them if they get pushed out. Unfortunately, Ava, it appears that the devs will not be getting much of a break. Oopsie
u had nothing to do with the creation or coding of any of this ur just a silly moderator u r a pawn in the system pls dont say things like "we", or "extra time let 'US' improve and give something a lot better" u r not a dev : ^) u r a mod silly guy. and u have no rights 2 say anything on "behalf of the staff team" becasue u r a pawn u r at the lowest level u can be here :^) when u finally get ur promotion after u suck up 2 sr staff for 2 months then u can say stuff like this :^)))))))))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci