• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walls

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
A message to the MCGamer Developers/Staff.

The Walls - The Walls is a gamemode on a number of minigame servers, popular ones like Hypixel really make it stand out. I recon The Walls could be a great gamemode for MCGamer. The way to play/a quick explanation of the game is, there are four teams. You have 15 minutes (Can be customised) to prepare yourself for a deadly attack as the walls will fall at the exact last second. Once the walls have fallen, there are numerous chests before the middle, which contain potions, golden apples, spiderwebs and flint and steels. Once reaching the middle, there are 6 diamonds surrounded around a chest. The chest contains A Diamond Pickaxe, 3 Bottles Of Enchanting, A Flame 1 Power 3 Bow and a regular golden apple. I feel like this gamemode could be a ton of fun, and I am not rushing you, developers. This gamemode could change the communitys toxicity, as they may be bored of just Survival Games, Battlegrounds and Survival Games Solo. I feel like the rest of my community (The Australian Community) could really do with a new fun gamemode that we'll almost definitely enjoy.

Another suggestion is to make UHC worlds 1.7 as a majority of the mcgamer network won't be bothered to change their version (ones who use 1.7) into 1.8. And of course, release it.

I hope you have enjoyed/considered reading my suggestions and I really hope the gamemode "The Walls" could be created in the MCGamer Network.

A video can be watched to help you understand about what you can do in the game and the boundaries.

Cheers
Heatle

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thanks for the invoice, i had no idea what walls was.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
last thing we need is another useless game that no one plays amiright.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Walls is an already well known mini game on other well known servers, I personally don't believe that "The Walls" would suit McGamer as well as other servers. Well thats just my opinion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci