• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The VIPs these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
This was said after this VIP double-teamed my friend Cscoop . This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Cooper did no harm to him, and didn't say anything in the chat towards him, to make him act this way. I swear, things like "ez" should be punished.

Jetsify

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that alessio guy is going to have to say bye bye to his purple name fairly soon.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
VIP's have a very large amount of influence on the community and this really isn't acceptable... they need to get their S**t together.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
they give away vip too easily
They do have a selection process for VIP, and from what I know it isn't THAT easy...
However any person with a respectable title shouldn't act with such disrespect -.-

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
In every game i only see Alessio Doing team of 8 people...

Last edited:

Ominzity

Spectator
Reaction score
They do have a selection process for VIP, and from what I know it isn't THAT easy...
However any person with a respectable title shouldn't act with such disrespect -.-
For map building it WAS easy

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
the terms "gg" or "2 ez" will never be bannable or punishable , there just normal words normally to make the other player angry but you can't ban someone for saying gg to someone, and VIP or not it doesn't matter, a Mod could say it for all he cares and you would never get in trouble, if you banned every person who says "gg" I think there would be able 5 or 6 players on the system right now, rather than 3000.

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
the terms "gg" or "2 ez" will never be bannable or punishable , there just normal words normally to make the other player angry but you can't ban someone for saying gg to someone, and VIP or not it doesn't matter, a Mod could say it for all he cares and you would never get in trouble, if you banned every person who says "gg" I think there would be able 5 or 6 players on the system right now, rather than 3000.
But 8 people team yes i think

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For map building it WAS easy
First of all, map building is not easy. It takes lots of hard work and only the best get picked.

As Echo/Haydn said, terms like 'gg' and 'eZ' will never be punishable. As annoying as it is, you just have to ignore it.

If you have any more questions regarding the rules or anything else, feel free to PM me. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci