• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events The U.S Presidential Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToatsMyGoatz

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Twistyyy aka( ToatsMyGoatz)

If you read all the rules and requirements and do you understand them?: Yes, I do.

Why would you like to become a tribute in this event: Quite a bit of my clan is participating in this event, and I personally thought it would be a really fun experience. Also, On team 7, Juggernaut stated he might not be able to participate in this years event so I was really hoping I could possibly take his place :D.

Do you agree to all MCGamer rules?: Yes, I do.

Who is your favorite president? George Washington, because he got us all started. :)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Did anyone else realize Team 4 is just a whole bunch of animals? A tiger, a rhino, and a parrot. ._.

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this sucks, i wanted to be apart of this :(

curse u anti cheat

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
That was so much fun!

Congratulations to who won or will win since we don't know yet..
Good job to Team #1! We went really well despite getting owned in the second game :p
Kat LittleLuna xL1ghtAura

A big thank you to everyone who organised it, I'm really glad I was in the US and able to participate. Hopefully this can happen again in the future! jtmboy Vanicle | Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci