• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The time has come...

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
Several of you know me from different things. most if not all of you know me as a staff member and that's it.

I have been staff for about a year and a half or so now and most of that time was spent as a sr. mod. about a year I believe. There are a lot of friends I have made here since I started playing but a lot of them have left and moved on to other things and I'm to lazy to name them all.

My time here was fun, very enjoyable and very educating. I learned just how annoying a person can be without actually breaking the rules. (They piss me off so much :mad: lol jk) I learned a lot about modernization and leadership while being a mod/sr. mod. I am/was currently one of the longest running staff members and am still the second fastest promotion to sr. mod. I made a lot of friends (and enemies :p) but my time here has been quite enjoyable.

You will probably still see me in game every now and then and idk about the forums. I will admit though a lot of my friends I met here I will probably forget in the long run (sorry but true :() but there is one person I met here that I will never forget and will be with me always.

stephaniemarie27 My Bae <3 love you

one last thing, to any mod who saw me in game since I stepped down as sr. mod and thought I was a new mod... Shame on you tisk tisk
jk ik you just didn't know me :p its cool
See you all later and I hope everyones lives go exactly like they want

Tal_Pal aka Talon (NOT RELATED TO ANY LEAGUE OF LEGEND ANYTHING, this is my actually my name Ive gotten this WAY too much -.-)

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
It's always sad to see a player go. Especially when someone who has helped this community leaves. Good luck in your future. :)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
You were a great moderator and were always there to deal with problems. Good luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may take you. ;)

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
i remember i made a joke about leafygreentea when i was in a skype call with you and you chuckled and awkward silence ensued

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
i remember i made a joke about leafygreentea when i was in a skype call with you and you chuckled and awkward silence ensued
I don't ever remember being in a skype call with you. after I started using ts (which was before I got mod) I literally practically stopped using skype permanently lol

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Waiting room buddy! D:
Sad to see you resign Tal after being on the staff team so freakin' long, but gl in whatever you do in the future!

btw: what are your opinions on that new hyrule warriors game XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci