• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassidyisme

Spectator
Reaction score
Bring back survival bingo! It was my favorite game and I don't know of any other servers that offered it :(

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Ever since we tested this yesterday, I was so excited for this update to come out and for it to be shared with the community.

All I can say is, truly thanks to the development and Chad for working on this cool stuff.

Guys, this simply just comes to show that if you think there's a leadership crisis, you need to know what's going on behind the scenes before you make a ton of threads about it. :)

Thanks so much for the update and Summer refresher, CAm and Gideon. Oh, and of course, Chad!

X

Survivor
Reaction score
it's good to see the network stepping in the right direction
quick suggestions: make uhc games so that you find more gold, golden apples and uhc oriented stuff, i don't know if there is tiering but there shouldn't really be, or if you want it to be then there should be added new chests/ the maps have to be edited to best suit the gamemode, since as of right now a lot depends on the spawn area

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Welp, I am super hype for this update honestly. I just hope everything goes smoothly. I'd hate for mcsg to add all these things, then when something goes wrong, it takes forever to get fixed :l.

Defo a step forwards and hopefully a push for mcgamer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci