• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Skyward Pinnacle! Flying Islands in the Sky, HARDCORE!

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sounds good, just without the hardcore.

• I love the idea of a real hardcore map!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
This map would be a compilation of floating islands (small or big) in the sky. They would be filed with chests, traps, dungeons. Some will be populated by houses, and some will be barren. Jungle trees on them.

To make this a really hardcore map, like the others. The city map has diamonds which you can get.
The Forrest has Iron.
Let's make it that you can only get leather and wood! The ultimate test.

Under the cornucopia is a trapdoor which lets you climb up if you fall down, and there will be an ocean underneath. I may possibly have a file that can be used as a map which you cna look around and change things (NOTE: I made this map for a youtube RP seires, so some of it may not make sence for the hunger games.)

Bai :

PS - If I do get the file form my friend, it will be uploaded somewhere from June 5th to June 8th, so keep tuned.

EDIT: THE SCREENSHOTS ARE UP! ( Or at least some of them, others are too "large" meh.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwb0992zj61c6ob <---------------- MAP DOWNLOAD HERE

Attachments

qwerty2qwerto

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds like a really nice idea! It would take a lot of effort to build though.

Oh yeah. First.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
I already have built part of it, the download link should be on somewhere from June 5th to June 8th, so keep tuned. :D

qwerty2qwerto

Spectator
Reaction score
If you need any help with building it, I kind of have nothing to do right now! :D

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Youre not the first with this idea, but I wish the best of luck to you :)

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea good luck and I will help build if you need it.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
I assume from the title that this is a LoZ map? If so great idea, if not it still sounds awsome.

The only thing is, to limit the contest to leather and wood, takes away a fundemental aspect of the game, the desire to hold and defend the corn for its riches.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
It seems like a good idea, can't wait to see some pictures!

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay guys, I've just received the e-mail from my friend, I'm going to attempt to set up the download afterI get some screenshots up! :)

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, nvm that, my friend has sent it, but I have not recived the emial yet, the .zip file is a large file and that may take a while to email.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
UPDATE: Okay, I've downloaded the file over skype file sending, screenshots should be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci