• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Saints {US Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Motives, Collecting, and Civility
Wins: Legacy: like 700/400+ | Current: very bad
Donor: Gold.
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes, the only requirement i don't meet is the age limit but i will be turning 14 January 15th
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): i know some people i haven't interacted with in a while and i would like to re connect to those people. and ur g0dz!!

denied

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Planetary
Wins: 3/7
Donor: Grass
Do You Meet The Requirements Above?: Yes, but I need a couple emissions on "activeness" (I try evrytim ;-; .) , "age" (13, but less of a squeaker than Ryan') and , and "donor" (wild pokemon grass).
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Well I wanna meet new people, plus Ryan' trapgod are gonna try to get in here, so I might aswell come.

Last edited:

Fauxyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Add the egg, milk, and butter, stirring only enough to dampen the flour; the batter should not be smooth. Spoon into the muffin pans, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes each.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Add the egg, milk, and butter, stirring only enough to dampen the flour; the batter should not be smooth. Spoon into the muffin pans, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes each.
starting to think about food :c
I'm hungry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci