• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Saints {US Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Feirko
Wins: 57
Donor: Gold
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): I need to join a clan who is as dedicated an loves the game of Minecraft as I am.
Not recommended he loves attention ;)

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: password123
Wins: i won a eximius uhc one time
Donor: no thx i dont wana pay money i already paid 4 minecraft y pay agian,,,?
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? like 1 of them i think
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): bcuz im jesus n jesus was a saint i think

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: password123
Wins: i won a eximius uhc one time
Donor: no thx i dont wana pay money i already paid 4 minecraft y pay agian,,,?
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? like 1 of them i think
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): bcuz im jesus n jesus was a saint i think
10/10 application.

Taxicc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: AfshinSooferian (LOL, I'll change it soon)
Wins: 23/547, gonna reset them soon because it doesn't show how good i am :p
Donor: Platinum donor
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): I want to join the saints because i feel like it'd be a good opportunity and i'll get to meet lots of new people, i haven't been part of a big MCSG clan before and i think this is my chance, i can see this clan getting big. I really like working as a team and i find things like clan battles interesting. I am very skilled at melee as i come from the PotPvP community and can get stuff like great strafes, and i can judge the placement of things like flint and steel very well. i also know chest routes on the MCSG maps, alot on the maps listed and i think i'd be a good addition.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: AfshinSooferian (LOL, I'll change it soon)
Wins: 23/547, gonna reset them soon because it doesn't show how good i am :p
Donor: Platinum donor
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): I want to join the saints because i feel like it'd be a good opportunity and i'll get to meet lots of new people, i haven't been part of a big MCSG clan before and i think this is my chance, i can see this clan getting big. I really like working as a team and i find things like clan battles interesting. I am very skilled at melee as i come from the PotPvP community and can get stuff like great strafes, and i can judge the placement of things like flint and steel very well. i also know chest routes on the MCSG maps, alot on the maps listed and i think i'd be a good addition.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci