• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Saints [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Atleast do The Saints V2
Damn, you're retarded. Seems like you don't know how to read the rest of the comments. He has the original creator's permission to have the name. Maybe he wants to reband the Saints? You don't know so shut the hell up and get out.

Rileythebuilder

Survivor
Reaction score
Damn, you're retarded. Seems like you don't know how to read the rest of the comments. He has the original creator's permission to have the name. Maybe he wants to reband the Saints? You don't know so shut the hell up and get out.
But V2 would mean its the second. I was not being rude or saying you didn't have the rights. like screw off are you 6?

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
But V2 would mean its the second. I was not being rude or saying you didn't have the rights. like screw off are you 6?
Woah guys I never knew V2 meant second! Guys we have a genius here! You're not trying to be rude but you are calling me six? You're hilarious. There's so much grammar mistakes in your paragraph it's funny. You can't call me six when your name is rileythebuilder.
Now leave this thread cause no one wants you here.

Rileythebuilder

Survivor
Reaction score
Woah guys I never knew V2 meant second! Guys we have a genius here! You're not trying to be rude but you are calling me six? You're hilarious. There's so much grammar mistakes in your paragraph it's funny. You can't call me six when your name is rileythebuilder.
Now leave this thread cause no one wants you here.
Calm down please. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci