• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rugged Land - Survival Games WIP

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
terraforming is cool... but the rest just isn't.. sorry

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well... thats kinda the whole map : terraforming. What parts do you not like? I can improve them.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
K. thx for your opinion.
I'm thinking of changing it.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well... thats kinda the whole map : terraforming. What parts do you not like? I can improve them.
What did you say at the great pyramid? (I call it that because Kharmunah, or what it was is difficult)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was talking about my map. Most of it is natural. yours has more structures. Now can you please stop bugging me? I gave you my opinion you gave me yours. The difference is is that my opinion wasnt bias. yours is.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now please stop being so stupid.
You need to be able to accept that some people will not like your map : then you have to build on it.

mrrainbowbutterfly

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm working with hobo on the map. We kind've need a name right now cause to be honest rugged land sound kinda terrible... Please leave a comment with your suggestions and leave any tips you think could improve the map. Thanks

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A new spawn we've been working on. let us know if you want the old one back.

In this new design we have eliminated the two story chest idea and put all eight chests on the bottom and we made it fair for everyone. Also we put the crafting bench on the roof of spawn to lure , lets say , somebody who looted all spawn chests and has two diamonds onto the roof where he's more vulnerable and it gives people a chance to run into spawn and snatch some loot from the chests if the career hasnt taken all of it.
The inside of new spawn.png
The new spawn.png

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh and I'm not sure if you can see in this picture but this spawn isnt like map three : reason being you dont exit it through tunnels , instead we've made a variety of different ways out , but il let you guys figure them out :)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It wasnt the spawn who looked like it, it was alot of the other parts of the map

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci