• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Romans (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
I am proposing that a_simmons elite of #Romans be kicked or demoted to private for his actions, he deliberately attacked me and another teammate of #Romans and then teamed with a rebel to kill me, the next game he called me a coward and a pussy. Rome was not built in a day nor built on betrayal, Rome was built on Leadership, friendship and TRUST. a_simmons you have shown none of these and i declare that you a_simmons be kicked from the clan or demoted the to lowest rank of private.

If you agree with me about this, then like my post and have a_simmons PUNISHED!
i recored that game i will put up on u tube have fun with that

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i recored that game i will put up on u tube have fun with that
Wasn't the same game, i admit killing you on the one with the breeze island thing, I'm talking about a game last week. Then i got b[issed because you killed other members.

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Denied. You betrayed to much
Jack, I don't actully know what ur talkin about cuz.... I don't betray. If you want to kno
Denied. You betrayed to much
sorry bout that cut off but as I was saying I don't betray I was in the clan for a day and then I was off the roster:/ and u wanna know who betrays.... Rhino does all the time cuz even if ur in the clan he just kills u anyway and he's complaining about simmons.... I didn't see simmons so I can't argue that but he should stay as is and rhino should be kicked or lowered I know I have no say because I got kicked for... I don't know what cuz I didn't do it but in the end simmons should stay and byebye rhino and I should be accepted and even ask exo we always used to team and I never betrayed him and what is simmons talkin bout I've teamed with him several times and I've never betryed and I've never betrayd u either Jack.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I am proposing that a_simmons elite of #Romans be kicked or demoted to private for his actions, he deliberately attacked me and another teammate of #Romans and then teamed with a rebel to kill me, the next game he called me a coward and a pussy. Rome was not built in a day nor built on betrayal, Rome was built on Leadership, friendship and TRUST. a_simmons you have shown none of these and i declare that you a_simmons be kicked from the clan or demoted the to lowest rank of private.

If you agree with me about this, then like my post and have a_simmons PUNISHED!
stop please, me and Jack will work it out! Things like this make our clan fall, if this clan falls soon after this fight, it is on you 2. I am proposing a new start, please you are both my friends...

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Just new start, and Rhino and everyone else. The cause is you guys not looking for or paying attention to that #Romans hashtag or even putting it up wheter or not another Roman is in your lobby.
Dont be ashamed of being a Roman

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
Wasn't the same game, i admit killing you on the one with the breeze island thing, I'm talking about a game last week. Then i got b[issed because you killed other members.
what the hell are u taking abut i dont rember anything last week but the clan battle i did because it was a ffa but i am not trying to start crap

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
i would like to be friends but if u do the crap again latley i have not been in the mood my mom and dad are haveing a divorce my mom moved to vegas i dont like to deal with this crap if u know what i maen its been hard for me

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jack, I don't actully know what ur talkin about cuz.... I don't betray. If you want to kno
sorry bout that cut off but as I was saying I don't betray I was in the clan for a day and then I was off the roster:/ and u wanna know who betrays.... Rhino does all the time cuz even if ur in the clan he just kills u anyway and he's complaining about simmons.... I didn't see simmons so I can't argue that but he should stay as is and rhino should be kicked or lowered I know I have no say because I got kicked for... I don't know what cuz I didn't do it but in the end simmons should stay and byebye rhino and I should be accepted and even ask exo we always used to team and I never betrayed him and what is simmons talkin bout I've teamed with him several times and I've never betryed and I've never betrayd u either Jack.
gavinawesome, i have never killed you.... And i don't betray. And if i do I'm talking with exo and jack and get their permission to roam free for a game or 2 and anyways I'm a leader of #Romans. Im not saying i will kill you all the time either I'm just saying that maybe sometimes i won't realize your in the clan because you don't do #Romans and i will kill you on accident.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i would like to be friends but if u do the crap again latley i have not been in the mood my mom and dad are haveing a divorce my mom moved to vegas i dont like to deal with this crap if u know what i maen its been hard for me
Fine. Fresh start for both of us.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't want to see another clan fall. You may have sewed up you cuts and padded your bruises, but that is not enough to keep a mighty empire from falling. Talk with each other. Get everything sorted out or you will fall. It isn't a "Well, we might fall" type of thing, you will fall without communication. That is literally how Rome fell. Lack of communication. I don't want to see another clan fall... there are so little now. We are endangered... don't be the ones to end yourself. And a_simmons, you must be going through a lot, but it does really help to talk about it, even to complete strangers, this is a community guys, not just a team. Don't fight, and know who is in your clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci