• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Romans (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
D: Why not? I'm responsible enough... :(
Im not saying you aren't. Im saying our roster is filling up so quickly, some of these people i had no idea were int he clan until i looked them up. But i o trust you, mostly :3

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HaileyBomb

Wins: 131 (And counting :p)

Maturity from 1 to 10: 9

Which do you prefer, Greeks or Romans: Probably Romans.

Pvp Strengths: Okay with a bow, pretty good at taking down teams.

Pvp Weakness: Flint and Steel

How long have you played SG: I have no idea but it was when SG was just starting out if I remember correctly

Best squirrel picture:
Hailey. me and the other clan leaders will discuss wether to let you in because of your age.Other than that your app seems perfectly fine. We will get back to you ASAP. Ty for applying :D

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
Hailey. me and the other clan leaders will discuss wether to let you in because of your age.Other than that your app seems perfectly fine. We will get back to you ASAP. Ty for applying :D
Yay! Thanks! I can't wait to see if I'm in or not :D

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Rhino, I approve of her app.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why the hell is Danielbess officer...? He's got like... 10 wins. :mad:
First off, I have 35. Second, I used to play on AU so combined I have like 100. Third, Jack has seen me many times in PvP and I have proven good. Also, I am just awesome...

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off, I have 35. Second, I used to play on AU so combined I have like 100. Third, Jack has seen me many times in PvP and I have proven good. Also, I am just awesome...
I personally think danielbess should be kicked from this clan until he has more wins. THIS IS A US CLAN NOT A AU/US. Jack he may be your friend but we must respect our own rules, (He isn't even really good anyway).

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally think danielbess should be kicked from this clan until he has more wins. THIS IS A US CLAN NOT A AU/US. Jack he may be your friend but we must respect our own rules, (He isn't even really good anyway).
I demoted him to captain, if it makes you happy, he's just a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci