• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Zableee
Donor: Diamond
Skype ID: ignacioprietomartinez
Activeness [1/10]: probs 7-8
Strengths / Weaknesses:
Strenghts... I would say experience on the clan scene. I might not be as good as another players who are in this clan but I am capable of listening and I know how to work in a team. I would also add my sword, I would say I am fairly decent at strafing but I cant really say a certain thing is, how to say it, I am the best at. However I am always trying to learn and to improve.
Weaknesses: I tend to be really agressive and that causes me to die a lot. I dont think there are many people left who are really agressive so I like to be one of them. I am also trying to improve my FnS, I almost never use it and it is such and OverPowered secondary. It also everything depends on how inspired I am that day. Some days I tend to do better than others, as it happens to many people probably.

Why do you want to join The Rivals: Back in the day this was one of the Top Clans and had such a respect for it. It still is and I feel like I am experienced enough to join and that I have a fairly decent skill at the game to not disapoint anybody. Back when Jacob was leading it I almost got trial but I had to come back to Spain due to my VISA running out and EU players on US clans wasnt really common last summer. At the start of this summer I reapplied when Drake was leading but got told that some people in the clan hacked so decided to turn down my applicaton. Now that coery is leading it, it seems more of like Rivals back then so I found myself ready to apply one more time. Thanks for reading it and taking it into consideration. Have a nice day c:

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Zableee
Skype ID: ignacioprietomartinez
Activeness [1/10]: probs 7-8
Strengths / Weaknesses:
Strenghts... I would say experience on the clan scene. I might not be as good as another players who are in this clan but I am capable of listening and I know how to work in a team. I would also add my sword, I would say I am fairly decent at strafing but I cant really say a certain thing is, how to say it, I am the best at. However I am always trying to learn and to improve.
Weaknesses: I tend to be really agressive and that causes me to die a lot. I dont think there are many people left who are really agressive so I like to be one of them. I am also trying to improve my FnS, I almost never use it and it is such and OverPowered secondary. It also everything depends on how inspired I am that day. Some days I tend to do better than others, as it happens to many people probably.

Why do you want to join The Rivals: Back in the day this was one of the Top Clans and had such a respect for it. It still is and I feel like I am experienced enough to join and that I have a fairly decent skill at the game to not disapoint anybody. Back when Jacob was leading it I almost got trial but I had to come back to Spain due to my VISA running out and EU players on US clans wasnt really common last summer. At the start of this summer I reapplied when Drake was leading but got told that some people in the clan hacked so decided to turn down my applicaton. Now that coery is leading it, it seems more of like Rivals back then so I found myself ready to apply one more time. Thanks for reading it and taking it into consideration. Have a nice day c:
Recommended

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: OO7
Skype ID: private
Activeness [1/10]: 8.5
Strengths / Weaknesses: good with everything
Why do you want to join The Rivals: ill help :D
He is a high voice don't accept him

Reactions: OO7

LLqmmbo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:LqmmboYT
Donor:none
Skype ID:sToxx1c
Activeness [1/10]:10
Strengths / Weaknesses:Fishing Rod,FnS,Sword|Hackers
Why do you want to join The Rivals:I want to join The Rivals because I follow most of the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci