• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachisbeast12

Survivor
Reaction score
omg is anyone going to check my app cuase im really siked to wait for my app to be checked!

ChatterBOX

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Matt
Minecraft IGN: chatterbox_215
Teamspeak: Yes
Wins: 1345
Games Played: 4337
Past clans: Aspiration, Renegades, Team Vivify, Exotic
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want a clan that everyone is comfortable in and can still have fun and not be TOO serious during a clan event.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Darklum3n
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I feel like I should be accepted into this clan because I feel as if I can benefit the clan during events such as clan battles or scrims. In addition, I would like to join the clan because hopefully I can brighten a person or a group's day with impressions of people or all around comedy. I hope you take the time out of your day to go over my application. Thank you.

ChatterBOX

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Matt
Minecraft IGN: chatterbox_215
Teamspeak: Yes
Wins: 1345
Games Played: 4337
Past clans: Aspiration, Renegades, Team Vivify, Exotic
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want a clan that everyone is comfortable in and can still have fun and not be TOO serious during a clan event.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Darklum3n
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I feel like I should be accepted into this clan because I feel as if I can benefit the clan during events such as clan battles or scrims. In addition, I would like to join the clan because hopefully I can brighten a person or a group's day with impressions of people or all around comedy. I hope you take the time out of your day to go over my application. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci