• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know I gave you guys hate ( cf918 ), but I'm sorry, shouldn't have acted that way at all towards you guys, this is a great clan, and my attitude towards it was not needed. Please accept my apology.

Chris_hill12

Tribute
Reaction score
FILL OUT Whole Application:
Minecraft ID:Chris_hill12 / Exceed_
Donor:not anymore
Skype ID:chris.hill233
Activeness [1/10]:8 1/2
Strengths / Weaknesses:bow and teamwork
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I remember when this clan and how beast it was and well I though I would try and join. It also seems like a chill clan full of cool people. Final reason is that most of the people here I remember from back in the day and most of the new clans are full of new people who I have never heard of and they changed their names too.

Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I remember when this clan and how beast it was and well I though I would try and join. It also seems like a chill clan full of cool people. Final reason is that most of the people here I remember from back in the day and most of the new clans are full of new people who I have never heard of and they changed their names too.
whoa, hello there chris, it's been too long

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
what's popping bac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci