• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GMoney_

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Gardner
Minecraft IGN:XxGMoneyxXBrO
Skype name: gardner.skiff1
Teamspeak: XxGMoneyxXBrO
Donor: Yea
Wins: 680 about
Games Played: 5200 ish
How active are you 1/10: 8-9
How mature are you 1/10:8-9
Past clans:Excel, Thehunted, variable, TheReturn, Vendetta and Forensic
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because i wa going to apply before they disbanded but the disbanded and this is my chanse but also i like members and i think that this would be a priviladge to be part of such a know/ famous clan.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Hell Yea.
How would you help this clan: Im good at pvp and i think ic opuld get some laughs out of the members and get along really well and be a active member.
Tell us more about yourself: I really like competitive clans that scrim and battle a lot. I also like good clans and this is definitely a good clan.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: nah g

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
Zlim, Spewky and Cory, I need help making a thread and I need to know how you put more than 10 files on this thread.
Srry for double post.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Zlim, Spewky and Cory, I need help making a thread and I need to know how you put more than 10 files on this thread.
Srry for double post.
double post in when you post one thing then another thing with no posts from anyone else in between.

InFusionv2

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Brandon
Minecraft IGN: brandonporter11
Skype name: bam_bam811
Teamspeak: yeah
Donor: no sorry
Wins: 1138
Games Played: 6389
How active are you 1/10: 6
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: rivals trial untiil i left, forsaken.
Why do you want to join The Rival:because i left to early last time when i was rivals trial. I should of stayed
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: yeah
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan by always being there for each other and helping out in clan battles when needed since i think i have helpful skill.
Tell us more about yourself: There's not much more to say :p
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Well when i was trial last time, I thought me and Jspwn were pretty cool.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Brandon
Minecraft IGN: brandonporter11
Skype name: bam_bam811
Teamspeak: yeah
Donor: no sorry
Wins: 1138
Games Played: 6389
How active are you 1/10: 6
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: rivals trial untiil i left, forsaken.
Why do you want to join The Rival:because i left to early last time when i was rivals trial. I should of stayed
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: yeah
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan by always being there for each other and helping out in clan battles when needed since i think i have helpful skill.
Tell us more about yourself: There's not much more to say :p
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Well when i was trial last time, I thought me and Jspwn were pretty cool.
No

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Applications -- Open
Name: Nico
Minecraft IGN: FloppyMonitor
Skype name: my ign
Teamspeak: yep
Donor: yep
Wins: 250 + 100 with alts
Games Played: 2000
How active are you 1/10: 7
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Past clans: Valor, Ascension, Excel
Why do you want to join The Rival: I would like to find a clan to have fun with. Minecraft has been really boring playing solo, so scrimming and battleing will make things a lot better.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: yep
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan by showing skill in many different areas. I have experience with clans and i think i would fit in pretty good.
Tell us more about yourself: I have played MCSG for alsmost 2 years now. I am a fun person to be around and to talk with.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, i have scrimmed and battled against them :D

LakersPvP2012

Spectator
Reaction score
Well Here Goes Nothing :)

Name: Tyler
IGN: lakers2012
Skype Name: Uh most people in this clan have it... If you need it pm.
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: Diamond
Wins: Uh around 130 I think (I Reset my stats and before that i had 250)
Games Played: Around 1130
How Active are you: 8
How Mature are you: 8
Past Clans: Reflection was a officer
Why Do you want to join Rival's: I would like to join Rival's because I know a lot of people in it and its a great clan. I have only heard amazing things about this clan and think it would be awesome if i could be apart of this clan.
Are you willing to wear The Rival's Headband: Hell yea.
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan by listening to leader's in Clan Battle's. Also i would be able to help do anything needed for the clan.
Do you know any leader's of this clan: Yes I know Zlim (If he is still a leader) and also know more thank 1/2 of the Normal Roster.

Thank you for your time and Good Luck To Rival's. Glad you guys are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci