• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
Why did clan become rebels. :( this clan had me hyped. Then the league army attached...

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
honestly majority of you mcsg players give me aids. you most cant actually pvp and always consist on being notice like ive been on mcsg since 2012..not this account though my other account
Where are you from? Kohi? I played for 2 days and got in vene. So i got more known in 2 days then you will in your life. You from hive? I was in nano. You from mineplex or hypixel? if so then ask siri where a nearby bridge is.

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
honestly majority of you mcsg players give me aids. you most cant actually pvp and always consist on being notice like ive been on mcsg since 2012..not this account though my other account
Been here since before you lol, and please get off this thread

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
well you're not known and not noticable in this community so honestly i consider that you try kohi because this aint working for you. and im a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom god!! 1v1 i will make you Good yourself leololoilplpololol0op-sldegfolsedgopsle hgopskdtjuoswed kwyhe
MikmaqSoldier87 that's a pretty menacing name there folks!!!

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
Where are you from? Kohi? I played for 2 days and got in vene. So i got more known in 2 days then you will in your life. You from hive? I was in nano. You from mineplex or hypixel? if so then ask siri where a nearby bridge is.
Vene is bad! honestly i know who you're and you suck assssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci