• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Ign: batie - stands for Battey

Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Vendetta; Purge; Valiance

Do You Have Teamspeak?: Yes

Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): I think I should be accepted mainly because I meet all the requirements to join this clan but also because I'm a friendly and nice person, I'd love to meet new people and also play with friends that I haven't played with in a long time, like Ben and Swiffty.

One of the reasons why I want to join this clan is because I'm not quite into the US Scene yet; I've only been in a few US Clans, which were led by Jake - I come from EU and I'd love to get into the US Scene more and for that I follow my friends into Clans that I don't exactly know.

So if I've had any stupid argument with you, I want to say sorry in advance as I don't know the Scene very well.

Last edited:

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: xUnjustified
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): I have been in clans b4
Do You Have Teamspeak?: yes
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences):Because i wanna join a clan thats is not booty butt cheek and that actually has good people, because i wanna meet some new ppl that are good at the block game, and last i wanna join this clan so that i can have a good time because recently all the clans are tryharding and they just get mad over stupid sh!t and i wanna join this clan cuz u ppl are chill and wont scream, and break your keyboards after you lose a cb.

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
no one knows you. if you were a god i wouldve heard of you
well you're not known and not noticable in this community so honestly i consider that you try kohi because this aint working for you. and im a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom god!! 1v1 i will make you Good yourself leololoilplpololol0op-sldegfolsedgopsle hgopskdtjuoswed kwyhe

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
well you're not known and not noticable in this community so honestly i consider that you try kohi because this aint working for you. and im a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom god!! 1v1 i will make you Good yourself leololoilplpololol0op-sldegfolsedgopsle hgopskdtjuoswed kwyhe
You must be new, welcome to the clan community! He's more known than you'll ever be my dude.

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
no one knows you. if you were a god i wouldve heard of you
honestly majority of you mcsg players give me aids. you most cant actually pvp and always consist on being notice like ive been on mcsg since 2012..not this account though my other account

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
You must be new, welcome to the clan community! He's more known than you'll ever be my dude.
im kinda new to the clan community i started joining clans in march 2015 but ive been here since 2012!

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
and i was kidding about him being known hes probably known in the clan community. im not sure though cause im sorta new

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
and hahahahhah thats you newbrunswick im Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom with these people because they're not use to toxicity and weird Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom people like me. well i hope you do good in this clan if you're in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci