• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
lol i suck at pvp? Look at your ratio look at mine. Scrub. All you do is clan hop watch this clan get closed the next day. You closed the equinox video cause the dislikes. Haha, 10 year old squeaker gtfo.
Clan Battle monday then big boi

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
lol i suck at pvp? Look at your ratio look at mine. Scrub. All you do is clan hop watch this clan get closed the next day. You closed the equinox video cause the dislikes. Haha, 10 year old squeaker gtfo.
I don't understand why you are so immature, my voice may not be as deep as your's but I am far more mature.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand why you are so immature, my voice may not be as deep as your's but I am far more mature.
How are you mature? You made a video named Equinox Sucks you called me out on this thread saying i suck at pvp lol.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
How are you mature? You made a video named Equinox Sucks you called me out on this thread saying i suck at pvp lol.
I made the video because you flooded chat saying "GG 10, GG Your Bad, GG Scrub, GG Mcdonalds". I was simply exploiting your clan's immaturity, and I said you sucked at pvp because it is a mere fact that you aren't the best at pvp.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
I made the video because you flooded chat saying "GG 10, GG Your Bad, GG Scrub, GG Mcdonalds". I was simply exploiting your clan's immaturity, and I said you sucked at pvp because it is a mere fact that you aren't the best at pvp.
lel ur trying so hard to act smart i suck at pvp becaus im not the best? k ur smart

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Much Cookie , Much Mature , so wow , No fun , No Friends , so happy

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Much Cookie , Much Mature , so wow , No fun , No Friends , so happy
Omg you can doge and do it wrong and make yourself look bad!!!110@ so cool!!!!! Then contradict yourself by saying no friends and happy.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Omg you can doge and do it wrong and make yourself look bad!!!110@ so cool!!!!! Then contradict yourself by saying no friends and happy.
Uhm , what does doing the doge wrong have anything to do with this ? I didn't know I devoted my time to learning how to do the doge . I contradicted myself by saying no friends and happy ._. Okay , kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci