• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hizzle50

Spectator
Reaction score

APPLICATION:
APPLICATION:
IGN: Buffy2224
Age?:13
Donor?:no
Wins?:270
TeamSpeak?:yes
Do you have a working mic?:yes
Timezone?:pacific
Past Clans?:none
Strengths?:I am really good with the fishing rod and the sword battle i also know how to use the bow, i know how to use the flint and steal really well because i dont show it until the person gets really close then i take it out and light them on fire.
Weaknesses?:One of my main Weaknesses is trying to do water fights, i am able to do one but i am not as good when im on land, also im not the best at parkor i can fail from here to there.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score

APPLICATION:
APPLICATION:
IGN: Buffy2224
Age?:13
Donor?:no
Wins?:270
TeamSpeak?:yes
Do you have a working mic?:yes
Timezone?:pacific
Past Clans?:none
Strengths?:I am really good with the fishing rod and the sword battle i also know how to use the bow, i know how to use the flint and steal really well because i dont show it until the person gets really close then i take it out and light them on fire.
Weaknesses?:One of my main Weaknesses is trying to do water fights, i am able to do one but i am not as good when im on land, also im not the best at parkor i can fail from here to there.

Accepted for Trial!

Last edited:

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
So far only 1 legit response... I am not taking un-legit responses, so don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci