• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
Age?: 14
Donor?: No. I am very poor and I promise you I won't be getting it anytime soon. Sorry.
Wins?: 350+
Do you have teamspeak?: Yeah, you know it c:
Skype name? (Pm me if you don't wanna post it.): Lucidictive
Do you have a working mic?: Not at the moment. The microphone is dysfunctional and it sounds like I am very far away in a very unclear room. Getting a new one shortly. (friday or saturday c:)
How often have you teammed with the leaders and officers?: Teamed? Maybe played. I'm known throughout the clan as a good PvPer.
Timezone?: EST
Why do you wanna be in The Republic?: I want to join an under-rated clan that I can play with. I also want to be in a clan where they make me want to play MCSG or minecraft in general because the appeal of playing alone is zip. I know that I may not be the best, but I do try. I'm regarded as a nice person, yet I know how to be mean when it's necessary. Choices are made for a reason, it's not luck that I make most of the right ones. I think joining this clan would add one more right choice to the pile.
What are the past clans you've been in?: Forgotten (Trial, left), The Hotdogs (Disbanded), Organizationv3(left), Aviate </3, and Cosmic
What are your strengths?: I find myself to be quite good in x>1v1 situations where I am put at a disadvantage because of my skills with a sword and juking around. I know how to block when it's necessary. I have a keen bow shot and can usually land hits with a rod.
What are your weaknesses?: Flint and Steel. Can't avoid it for ...

Love you Kristie

EDIT: I FORGOT REBELS UNDER PAST CLANS THEY WERE MY FAVORITE AFTER AVIATE <3
Recommended, because he's sexy.

DomPVP

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
IGN: DomPVP
Age?: 12
Donor?: Iron
Wins?: 158
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Skype name? (Pm me if you don't wanna post it.): dominic.sherwell
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?: Very often
Timezone?: EST
Why do you wanna be in The Republic?: Duh cuz Aurority is leader!
What are the past clans you've been in?: Hex, Vengeance, Strikers.
What are your strengths?: Sword, Bow, Flint & Steel
What are your weaknesses?: Bow spamming, fishing rod

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Please take me off trial members list I'm leaving mcsg, thank you everyone. Between family deaths and old friends throwing me away I can't take it, this may be a break, I may not even do it, but for now. Goodbye everyone. Goodluck not just with mcsg but with your lives, may you all become successful and thrive. I wish this clan good luck.
I leave you with this Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
-Mint
Edit: LittleRawr_ I'm not lying about my mic being broken ask HKs and lee they were there for it breaking. Also you say you can't tolerate me because I lie too much but when I asked you what I lied about you could only say one thing. I don't know if your upset about something or somethings going on, but I've known you for a long time. This doesn't seem like something you'd do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci