• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to Geo and Butter on Elite! Sadly, Apzy has been demoted down to member.

Also, congrats to Lee, Karter and Dito on full member! :D Welcome to the clan!

Applications will be answered within the hour.
Can you withhold your response to my app until say Sunday I don't feel I've had the chance to get to know everyone yet as I didn't have the time please consider.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:LtxeXx
Age?: 13 1/2
Donor?: Yes, Diamond.
Wins?: 147 But I'm Very Good.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes.
Skype name? (Pm me if you don't wanna post it.): ltxexx
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do, Triton.
How often have you teammed with the leaders and officers?: No, But I look forward to doing.
Timezone?: Mountain Time(Arizona)
Why do you wanna be in The Republic?:It's a skilled clan among others, I fill that I can do my best and be the best I can.
What are the past clans you've been in?: Organization v2, Swift, Hurricanes, Eclipse
What are your strengths?: Fishing Pole, Flint and Steel, and Critical Hits.
What are your weaknesses?: Block Hitting
Since Friday, you have applied for 5 Clans, that shows no dedication. I would recommend to get on our to us you are dedicated.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:Mint_Sib
Age?:13
Donor?:No.....;( #BlameLukeM15
Wins?:275/862 like 70/220 on fern, not counting littlerawr_'s contributions
TeamSpeak?:yus
Do you have a working mic?: ermhm
Timezone?: Eastern Atlantic
Past Clans?: #Forsaken, #Kronic, #TheMinority, #Swift, #DaBoiz
PvP Strengths?: Fishing rod strats, Unexpected fire, huahwi style fns, Bow Spam #LearnedFromLittleRawr_, water rod technique thingy, decietful f5'ing, and taking out teams.
PvP Weaknesses?: Dodging arrows when running away (I'm fine when its just in the fight), strafing pro fns'rs, and finally SmawlRawr

As well as all these things I can possibly have a hosted server for us, we've tried it out with kronic and forsaken and they seemed to have funsies with it. It can hold many people and is public right now, to test out and preview the server capabilities: swift.sytes.net is the ip. Also will not be on for good periods of time until sat plox dunt deny for not getting on ts.
IGN: SniperSnakez
Age?: 14
Donor?: No, but if I need it I can get it.
Wins?: 259, But I have around 650 on maxiscool24
TeamSpeak?: Yes I have TS
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, I have a Logitech mic that always works fine.
Timezone?: EST
Past Clans?: Titans, Volts, CyanVolts, OG Rebels.
Strengths?: Block Hitting, sometimes bow.
Weaknesses?:
Hackers, no- block hitting.
Both of you have been accepted for trial. Please be active on our teamspeak for the next week or so.

IGN:Mendoza510
Age?:14
Donor?:Gold
Wins?:806
Do you have teamspeak?:yes
Skype name? (Pm me if you don't wanna post it.):Gabiteo13o
Do you have a working mic?:yes
How often have you teammed with the leaders and officers? Geoman343
Timezone?:pST
What are the past clans you've been in?:Conquest,What are your strengths?:Bows and Fns
What are your weaknesses?:Sword pvp I guess
You have been set to pending, be active on teamspeak for a bit and get to know the members, we don't bite.
How often have you teammed with the leaders and officers?: No, But I look forward to doing.
Why do you wanna be in The Republic?:It's a skilled clan among others, I fill that I can do my best and be the best I can.
What are the past clans you've been in?: Organization v2, Swift, Hurricanes, Eclipse
Sorry, you've been denied, show us that you can be dedicated and don't apply for mutliple clans.

LtxeXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Both of you have been accepted for trial. Please be active on our teamspeak for the next week or so.

You have been set to pending, be active on teamspeak for a bit and get to know the members, we don't bite.

Sorry, you've been denied, show us that you can be dedicated and don't apply for mutliple clans.
K, I will...... I'm not gonna apply for any other clans.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score

I'll be on from Saturday on I'll get to know everyone better.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score

<3

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
You're a bit cocky aren't ya?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
he's just saying to not doubt his skill because of his wins, would you not do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci