• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Renegades [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
English please.

I'm going to get a moderator if you keep on commenting on this thread.

We don't have a teamspeak. Also you have been removed from the clan check the roster.
OHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNNNNNN. Removed from the roster. :(

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
English please.

I'm going to get a moderator if you keep on commenting on this thread.

We don't have a teamspeak. Also you have been removed from the clan check the roster.
Why would you get a moderator? I'm not causing flame xD You're mad because I left but yet you said no one cares that I leave. Why do you get butt hurt? If you wanted me to stay then you could have said "Cozzy, no stay." and I would have stayed. Now this happened

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Why would you get a moderator? I'm not causing flame xD You're mad because I left but yet you said no one cares that I leave. Why do you get butt hurt? If you wanted me to stay then you could have said "Cozzy, no stay." and I would have stayed. Now this happened
I don't care about you. I care about gabe and dylan. I love the lies you said to dylan. Me saying i need drake? Hilarious. Why would i care about you? All you do is rage is over every single thing with your 0 ping. Haha, in the ffa on valleyside we had grace and you called it off because you were chasing me and i killed you and you raged. You're funny. Now leave my thread.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't care about you. I care about gabe and dylan. I love the lies you said to dylan. Me saying i need drake? Hilarious. Why would i care about you? All you do is rage is over every single thing with your 0 ping. Haha, in the ffa on valleyside we had grace and you called it off because you were chasing me and i killed you and you raged. You're funny. Now leave my thread.
I didn't tell any lies to Dylan xD. And I didn't call off the Grace, it was a 1 min Grace and it was at 28:59 so the grace was up. You're dumb Chanse. Also, I never said that you said " I need Drake " but whoever told you that was smoking. And Gabe, he's chill, I didn't ask him to leave, he just came. He's my friend and Drake's friend and he's yours too and you're just being immature atm. We were talking about how annoying you were being for about 10-15 minutes, and Dylan said you were annoying because you said "IDC if you leave Dylan." then you begged him to come back. And it doesn't matter we're all already in a new clan.

Edit: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-saints-us-ca-clan.90604/ rebanded :)

Aldo51CentralMc

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Aldo51Central
Donor: Getting Platinum soon...
Wins/GamesPlayed: 201/903
TEamSpeak: Dont have it
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod And Flint and steel
Pvp Weaknesses: Blockhitters and Hackers
Why do you want to join Renegrade? I hope that i can help make this clan successful And Have fun with the members and make some new friends! If you want to know some details about me here they are: I like Basketball, Football, and Soccer, Favorite foods are hot wings and pizza and tacos, I can play from mostly 3:eek:o-12:00 pm(Us Central Time),I get mostly c's and b's in school, I can follow directions and know how to listen.
Please Look at my submission and take under your consideration. Thank you

RenegadesUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I didn't tell any lies to Dylan xD. And I didn't call off the Grace, it was a 1 min Grace and it was at 28:59 so the grace was up. You're dumb Chanse. Also, I never said that you said " I need Drake " but whoever told you that was smoking. And Gabe, he's chill, I didn't ask him to leave, he just came. He's my friend and Drake's friend and he's yours too and you're just being immature atm. We were talking about how annoying you were being for about 10-15 minutes, and Dylan said you were annoying because you said "IDC if you leave Dylan." then you begged him to come back. And it doesn't matter we're all already in a new clan.

Edit: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-saints-us-ca-clan.90604/ rebanded :)
I never said that to Dylan are you dumb? And the time wasn't even off at all I'm pretty sure you're high. I'm being annoying? How did you call me annoying when earlier today all you did was make some annoying racist Asian joke the whole entire time?

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I never said that to Dylan are you dumb? And the time wasn't even off at all I'm pretty sure you're high. I'm being annoying? How did you call me annoying when earlier today all you did was make some annoying racist Asian joke the whole entire time?
He told us you said that. And you're annoying because you sit there all the time "OMG I GOT TARGETETD EVEN THOUGH IT'S 10 MINUTES INTO THE GAME I'M GOING TO PLAY MAPLE STORY" and you're a bad leader.

• You never find scrims
  • You don't know how to lead
  • You're immature
  • You have no respect for others

BTW the reason I was making Asian jokes is because Thomas was making redneck jokes, but that doesn't matter, it's always only me. But it doesn't matter, I'm not talking to you anymore, c ya bish.

RenegadesUS

Tribute
Reaction score
He told us you said that. And you're annoying because you sit there all the time "OMG I GOT TARGETETD EVEN THOUGH IT'S 10 MINUTES INTO THE GAME I'M GOING TO PLAY MAPLE STORY" and you're a bad leader.

• You never find scrims
  • You don't know how to lead
  • You're immature
  • You have no respect for others

BTW the reason I was making Asian jokes is because Thomas was making redneck jokes, but that doesn't matter, it's always only me. But it doesn't matter, I'm not talking to you anymore, c ya bish.
LOL
Never find scrims? I spent an entire hour finding it.
Leading? I'm way better than you.
Immature? I admit it because this Is a five year old block game what am I supposed to be mature? You have no right to call someone else immature.
Lmao respect? The only person you respect is munish because you're his buttbuddy.
Also you act like you never complain about getting targeted.
You're silly.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL
Never find scrims? I spent an entire hour finding it.
Leading? I'm way better than you.
Immature? I admit it because this Is a five year old block game what am I supposed to be mature? You have no right to call someone else immature.
Lmao respect? The only person you respect is munish because you're his buttbuddy.
Also you act like you never complain about getting targeted.
You're silly.
You never find scrims, you always say "I'm so lazy.. Someone else do it. " and I'm actually not immature bro. And I also respect everyone except for you and Kminer. I'm done.

RenegadesUS

Tribute
Reaction score
You never find scrims, you always say "I'm so lazy.. Someone else do it. " and I'm actually not immature bro. And I also respect everyone except for you and Kminer. I'm done.
Two days ago i was finding a scrim no one helped me i tried for a hour asking countless times for someone to help me. Lol you not immature? When someone kills you all you do is flame. You respect everyone except me and Kminer? So that means you respect fierce? lol.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Two days ago i was finding a scrim no one helped me i tried for a hour asking countless times for someone to help me. Lol you not immature? When someone kills you all you do is flame. You respect everyone except me and Kminer? So that means you respect fierce? lol.
monsters689 Can you come here and stop this? Also bring a really big fire extinguisher for all this flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci