• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Renegades [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys I'm so sorry I've not been on. I just got my new keyboard and mouse and I'm trying to get used to it. On Sunday my dad had a motor cycle accident and he is in the hospital, I'm currently with him and sending this message on my iPad. Ill be on tomorrow and active. - Dan

RenegadesUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Babandroid
Donor: Nope :D
Wins/GamesPlayed: 486/1469
Teamspeak: [Y/N]- Nope.
PVP Strengths: Flint and Steel god, Defensive Fishing rod, Strafing, Bow
PVP Weaknesses: Sword pvp only however it can be improved.
Why do you want to join Renegade? Chanse and Cipherical want me to join so why not it is an awesome clan :D <3 Chanse if you deny me I will quit dis sheet.
Accepted as full member. Get on ts and play with us more

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys I'm so sorry I've not been on. I just got my new keyboard and mouse and I'm trying to get used to it. On Sunday my dad had a motor cycle accident and he is in the hospital, I'm currently with him and sending this message on my iPad. Ill be on tomorrow and active. - Dan
can i have ur keyboard and mouse

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
It's ok dan, thanks for telling us, family comes first. I hope your dad get's well soon <3

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Babandroid
Donor: Nope :D
Wins/GamesPlayed: 486/1469
Teamspeak: [Y/N]- Nope.
PVP Strengths: Flint and Steel god, Defensive Fishing rod, Strafing, Bow
PVP Weaknesses: Sword pvp only however it can be improved.
Why do you want to join Renegade? Chanse and Cipherical want me to join so why not it is an awesome clan :D <3 Chanse if you deny me I will quit dis sheet.
Get TS a.s.a.p! Play a few games with us! 66.55.149.29:9281 Is our TS

_ColdSteel_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _ColdSteel_
Donor: I am soon as possible
Wins/Games played: 18/117, this is new my new account (Old One Coolkidmaster331)
Teamspeak: Yush
Pvp strengths: fns, bow, fishing rod,Sword (block hitting Cx)
Pvp weaknesses: Strafing
Why do I want to join Renegade? I want to join Renegade because this will be my second clan, but the other clan I was in (Relation) disowned me quickly, and I want to be better part of the community and to help my teammates out and have a fresh start.

______________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3510989145.png- my speed test.

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: _ColdSteel_
Donor: I am soon as possible
Wins/Games played: 18/117, this is new my new account (Old One Coolkidmaster331)
Teamspeak: Yush
Pvp strengths: fns, bow, fishing rod,Sword (block hitting Cx)
Pvp weaknesses: Strafing
Why do I want to join Renegade? I want to join Renegade because this will be my second clan, but the other clan I was in (Relation) disowned me quickly, and I want to be better part of the community and to help my teammates out and have a fresh start.

______________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3510989145.png- my speed test.
Hop on our TeamSpeak so we can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci