• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Renegades [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrad18

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: iPyr0s (this is a clan account I don't wish to say my real account)
Donor: iron tomorrow
Wins/GamesPlayed: 12/120 (501 on all of my accounts combined)
Teamspeak: [Y/N] yes
PVP Strengths: bow
PVP Weaknesses: bow strafe
Why do you want to join Renegades? It's an awesome clan that is underrated and you guys should apply for top clan season 2

Ethanabbott

Platinum
Reaction score
~IGN: kingbutcess (please disregard how childish my name sounds, it is my younger brother's old account)
~Age: 15
~Donor: Platinum
~Skype: "King"
~Wins/GamesPlayed: 674/3201
~Teamspeak: [Y/N] yes
~PVP Strengths: I am an excellent melee fighter, and decent with both the bow and fishing rod
~PVP weaknesses: I am not accurate with the flint and steel unfortunately. Where you have the days where you just can't play seem to be more consistent with me.
~Why do you want to join Renegades: I would like to join the Renegades clan for the following reasons. First, I have heard a lot of good stuff from this clan and how you're all good at PvPing. Second I want to further the clan's progress into growing with my own skill and wisdom. Finally, I feel if I join this clan I will not only being bettering the others who are already in Renegades ; I will be benefitting myself as well.

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
~IGN: kingbutcess (please disregard how childish my name sounds, it is my younger brother's old account)
~Age: 15
~Donor: Platinum
~Skype: "King"
~Wins/GamesPlayed: 674/3201
~Teamspeak: [Y/N] yes
~PVP Strengths: I am an excellent melee fighter, and decent with both the bow and fishing rod
~PVP weaknesses: I am not accurate with the flint and steel unfortunately. Where you have the days where you just can't play seem to be more consistent with me.
~Why do you want to join Renegades: I would like to join the Renegades clan for the following reasons. First, I have heard a lot of good stuff from this clan and how you're all good at PvPing. Second I want to further the clan's progress into growing with my own skill and wisdom. Finally, I feel if I join this clan I will not only being bettering the others who are already in Renegades ; I will be benefitting myself as well.
On behalf of Cipherical we accept you as trial member.

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
I am going to leave this clan because of the following:
a. This clan isn't mature
b. A ton of people left this clan
c. The teamspeak isn't going too well
d. I am still a trial -member
e. I can't clan battle because of my trial-member
f. You guys probrably don't like me anyways
So yes, I am leaving this clan, I hope you guys do well. And hopefully this clan doesn't disband because it is a great and "mature" clan. Hope you guys keep it up! :)
Ok, bye.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: iPyr0s (this is a clan account I don't wish to say my real account)
Donor: iron tomorrow
Wins/GamesPlayed: 12/120 (501 on all of my accounts combined)
Teamspeak: [Y/N] yes
PVP Strengths: bow
PVP Weaknesses: bow strafe
Why do you want to join Renegades? It's an awesome clan that is underrated and you guys should apply for top clan season 2
Denied lack of wins

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: 69
Donor: 69
Wins/GamesPlayed: 69
Teamspeak: [Y/N] 69
PVP Strengths: 69
PVP Weaknesses: 69
Why do you want to join Renegades? 69

GypsyJuiceFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: GypsyJuiceFTW
Donor: Iron
Wins/GamesPlayed: 276/1594
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Y
PVP Strengths: Decent at pretty much everything
PVP Weaknesses: Team, I dont play smart
Why do you want to join Renegade? Clenchables disbanded, Ace only cares about money, and you guys are the closest clan I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci