• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Renegades [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
I know this is sad to say but I don't think I can make the Clan wars, I probably wasn't gonna be in it. (Even thought I should xD) but the other Clan wars I can make it hopefully. I know our clan will do very well and if we don't well we tried, also TheOnlyChanse Im_Cozzy if you haven't already practice hard! Make routes and win it for Papa Canada.

Rainbowdash4631

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Rainbowdash4631
Donor:Regular
Wins/GamesPlayed: Wins-21 Played-122
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Y
PVP Strengths:Fns,Fishing rod,Sword
PVP Weaknesses:Dodging bows,Water fights
Why do you want to join Renegades? I would like to join this clan because I would like to help poeple out socially and get more into the competitive side of minecraft pvp and this clan would help me do that and i can get better with people.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
I'm leaving. Not enjoying this clan. Plus I don't like some people and some immature people. (Even thought I wasn't on minecraft I've been on Skype and looked at the chat. I don't like it :/)

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm leaving. Not enjoying this clan. Plus I don't like some people and some immature people. (Even thought I wasn't on minecraft I've been on Skype and looked at the chat. I don't like it :/)
Go ahead leave. You never even talked to us once so i honestly don't care at all. You don't like us because you don't know us. Us being in the skype chat is us joking around because we all can take jokes. Cya
'

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Leaving, it's not as if I don't like anyone here or the clan in general, it's that minecraft really isn't fun anymore, I'm just not enjoying it, my social life is taking over, so many parties and now me having summer workouts for football I just don't see any reason for me to keep playing the game bye lads,

TheDragonPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Leaving, it's not as if I don't like anyone here or the clan in general, it's that minecraft really isn't fun anymore, I'm just not enjoying it, my social life is taking over, so many parties and now me having summer workouts for football I just don't see any reason for me to keep playing the game bye lads,
I got summer work out to for football i feel you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci