• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Renegades [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: TheEssassin24 / CodeUnleashed
Donor: Emerald / Member
Wins/GamesPlayed: 497 / 2215 (atm)
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Yes
PVP Strengths: Sword, bow,fns,rod
PVP Weaknesses: New Strafe Techniques
Why do you want to join Renegades? To prove that I have a new home.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: TheEssassin24 / CodeUnleashed
Donor: Emerald / Member
Wins/GamesPlayed: 497 / 2215 (atm)
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Yes
PVP Strengths: Sword, bow,fns,rod
PVP Weaknesses: New Strafe Techniques
Why do you want to join Renegades? To prove that I have a new home.
You have been accepted for Trial. Please be active on our teamspeak.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Guess I'm kicked seeing as how mad everyone was at me because I made you guys lose all three rounds vs Extinct. Sorry that I'm not good enough...

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Guess I'm kicked seeing as how mad everyone was at me because I made you guys lose all three rounds vs Extinct. Sorry that I'm not good enough...
You're not kicked just Buckets is mad at you , and you flame to much , just relax dude and come back tomorrow dude

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
You're not kicked just Buckets is mad at you , and you flame to much , just relax dude and come back tomorrow dude
How did I flame? Please PM me, and idc if Bucketz is mad, I'm not the one who got him down to one heart. He needs to chill out, everyone's blaming me for all this Good.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
How did I flame? Please PM me, and idc if Bucketz is mad, I'm not the one who got him down to one heart. He needs to chill out, everyone's blaming me for all this Good.
Even thought I wasn't at the battle. It's not a thing to be worried about. Look at the up side were 8-1 and some good clans like excel are 6-6 like come on we don't need to blame anyone! For losing a battle. A battle is a team Effort not a blame game. And if you're blaming someone on a battle that's just not cool. Cozzy I don't think you made them lose. I think they made you lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci