• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzenki

Platinum
Reaction score
clan battle BlackMagic! 4v4 today 4:30 EST. add me on skype KuzenkiGFX

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
For the small amount of people that wonder what happened to me, I'm moving. My house I was in was recently sold so I have to stay with my grandparents. Their house only has three bedrooms with seven people living in it. There's nowhere for me to be on the computer without someone able to listen and watch everything I do. Therefore, I'm not able to play with you guys. I don't move into my new house until October or later. For this reason I won't be on at all. Please remove me from the roster. :c

dq

District 13
Reaction score
For the small amount of people that wonder what happened to me, I'm moving. My house I was in was recently sold so I have to stay with my grandparents. Their house only has three bedrooms with seven people living in it. There's nowhere for me to be on the computer without someone able to listen and watch everything I do. Therefore, I'm not able to play with you guys. I don't move into my new house until October or later. For this reason I won't be on at all. Please remove me from the roster. :c
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci