• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
So I've gotten so much crap about this every time I join ts I get called out and apparently I cant even scrim without people thinking I use autoclick. So heres solid evidence that I'm not using it, because I show all the applications I have open, and I show my mouse in razer synapase. Im sick of everyone thinking I do this, so yeah, heres a video of me getting called out while recording.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
So I've gotten so much crap about this every time I join ts I get called out and apparently I cant even scrim without people thinking I use autoclick. So heres solid evidence that I'm not using it, because I show all the applications I have open, and I show my mouse in razer synapase. Im sick of everyone thinking I do this, so yeah, heres a video of me getting called out while recording.
haters will be haters

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL You hear me come in at the end from being afk XD

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm honestly so sorry for not being on the following days, Sunday, and today. I've had tons of events going on those days and my actually not even be on today. I'd honestly be here spending time with you guys, making sure I get accepted for member, sorry. I hope you can forgive me :(

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm honestly so sorry for not being on the following days, Sunday, and today. I've had tons of events going on those days and my actually not even be on today. I'd honestly be here spending time with you guys, making sure I get accepted for member, sorry. I hope you can forgive me :(
lol bro nothing to be sorry about. you don't have to be sorry for not coming on for 2 days LOL. As long as you're decently active, it's all g.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
just shows that you're underrated as hell c:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
lol bro nothing to be sorry about. you don't have to be sorry for not coming on for 2 days LOL. As long as you're decently active, it's all g.
Ho's statement is not valid. YOU HAVE TO BE ON.... jk you don't, well you do, but it's okay as long as you let us know :3

Rider__

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Rider__
Donor: Gold
Wins: 343/1310
Got Skype/TS: Yee, Mayra has it.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)
Got a mic: Yee
Timezone: Central
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I team with Mayra often, and I've played with other members and officers as well.
PvP Strengths: I think I'm a pretty good combiner. (IDK tbh Mayra said this to me)
PvP Weaknesses: I'm not that great at FnS, mostly a last resort thing for me to do.
Past Clans (If any) Nonee.
You cool?: Yeh?
Best puppy picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci