• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
GRATS GUMBSTER!

You were a great titans and rebels officer, and you'll keep doing great as coleader.

Stay fat.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xEpicZable, BananaBoomerang, Twistteed.
Donor: Diamond in xEpicZable
Wins: 550 with all the accounts
Got Skype/TS: Both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) ignacioprietomartinez
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Mountain
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: No but I have played couple games with IPureGold
PvP Strengths: I don't have a lot of strenghts when it comes to PvP but strafing is one of my best strenghts, I have been improving a lot with the offensive FnS lately. It also depends how the day is going, I dont play the same every single day, I think that the way you play depends on the way you feel.
PvP Weaknesses: As I said I think I am not bad at strafing but I hate when people bow spam me because I can't hit them with my sword so I can't really do much against them, sometimes I am really nervous when I am being chased and I mess up my sprint a lot but I have been practicing. I think that those are my worst weaknesses but I have always thought that you can keep improving every day, there is no limit.
Past Clans (If any) Pretty much Instinct and all the clans SlainBot made.
You cool?: It is not up to me but when I get confident I think i can be funny, well sometimes.
Best puppy picture:

Note: I am currently an Us player but I get really bad connection in my house due I live in the middle of the forest, I will be an EU player in the next couple weeks, and I will get a lot better connection that I actually have. I am willing to start Rebels EU Division if I get accepted. Thanks for the time, and have a nice day.

Last edited:

HoboOnStrike

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xEpicZable, BananaBoomerang, Twistteed.
Donor: Diamond in xEpicZable
Wins: 550 with all the accounts
Got Skype/TS: Both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) ignacioprietomartinez
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Mountain
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: No but I have played couple games with IPureGold
PvP Strengths: I don't have a lot of strenghts when it comes to PvP but strafing is one of my best strenghts, I have been improving a lot with the offensive FnS lately. It also depends how the day is going, I dont play the same every single day, I think that the way you play depends on the way you feel.
PvP Weaknesses: As I said I think I am not bad at strafing but I hate when people bow spam me because I can't hit them with my sword so I can't really do much against them, sometimes I am really nervous when I am being chased and I mess up my sprint a lot but I have been practicing. I think that those are my worst weaknesses but I have always thought that you can keep improving every day, there is no limit.
Past Clans (If any) Pretty much Instinct and all the clans SlainBot made.
You cool?: It is not up to me but when I get confident I think i can be funny, well sometimes.
Best puppy picture:

Note: I am currently an Us player but I get really bad connection in my house due I live in the middle of the forest, I will be an EU player in the next couple weeks, and I will get a lot better connection that I actually have. I am willing to start Rebels EU Division if I get accepted. Thanks for the time, anda nice have day.
Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci