• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaaFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree. It seems pretty good. Respectable and thought out.

But just know. You should probably be pretty active with the staff members in the clan before applying.
I am on the teamspeak right now, nobody is on. But i'll wait and I am going to be as active as I possible can, but with finals I may not be the most active person, hopefully I can still make the cut! I'm willing enough to do whatever this clan needs me to do.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PandaA_FTW, I also have an alt account name Icyblue324.
Donor: Yes, Diamond. On icy I do not.
Wins: Icy : 300 Panda : 55 (altogether 350+)
Got Skype/TS: Not Skype. But I do have TeamSpeak.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) I don't have skype, But I use TS every day.
Got a mic: No, I am getting one soon, But I can type pretty fast so it shouldn't be an issue.
Timezone: EST (Eastern standard time)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never before, but I am excited to start to :D.
PvP Strengths: Rod, also my 60 ping. I am also decent at fighting under pressure.
PvP Weaknesses: Communication, as well as bows.
Past Clans (If any) I have never been in a clan. Sorry.
You cool?: I would like to assume so, but it is up to you. :p
Best puppy picture: Umm

PS : Since I have never been in a clan, I have decided to look for a clan that suits me the best, after monitoring clans such as Trivium, Forgotten, React and a few others I have decided to shoot for the Rebels. I have never been in a clan before so I have to pick up on a few things that you guys could teach me, i'm a fast learner and i'm pretty mature. I am very interested in this clan and will do whatever it takes just to get a shot in here; I hope to play a few games with the members and such, hopefully I can find the true meaning of a clan, hopefully i'll have a blast playing with this clan and I would love to be in it, thanks again,
Sincerely,
~PandaA
made an account today and the first thing you do is apply for rebels? yeahhhhh not suspicious at all ;)

Zernify

Experienced
Reaction score
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) I don't have skype, But I use TS every day.
Got a mic: No, I am getting one soon, But I can type pretty fast so it shouldn't be an issue.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never before, but I am excited to start to :D.
PvP Strengths: Rod, also my 60 ping. I am also decent at fighting under pressure.

PS : Since I have never been in a clan, I have decided to look for a clan that suits me the best, after monitoring clans such as Trivium, Forgotten, React and a few others I have decided to shoot for the Rebels. I have never been in a clan before so I have to pick up on a few things that you guys could teach me, i'm a fast learner and i'm pretty mature. I am very interested in this clan and will do whatever it takes just to get a shot in here; I hope to play a few games with the members and such, hopefully I can find the true meaning of a clan, hopefully i'll have a blast playing with this clan and I would love to be in it, thanks again,
Sincerely,
~PandaA
Do you know flipzyy

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score

Sincerely,
~PandaA
GTFO FLIPZYY

Groot

Gold
Reaction score

Sincerely,
~PandaA
ACCEPTED! jk lel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci