• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: techaton

Donor: &3 Donor (http://ess.khhq.net/mc/)
Wins: Nearly 250, I haven't been in a clan for nearly a month, so I have really haven't had that much motivation to play MCSG and before also I was positive I was going to switch to US Hive, but with the new NCP :D.

Got Skype/TS: Of course ,I have both!

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) ryankrueger08

Got a mic: Well, I think you are referring to microphone, if I am wrong, please correct me! Yes infact, I have two "Mics", a logitech G930 and Turtle Beach x12s.

Timezone: US CST, I am located in a suburb of Chicago, IL.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with everyone pretty well, except Myruh. I have talked to Max quite a bit in the past, he was the first person I talked to about with one of my previous clans.

PvP Strengths: Well as time has gone on, I would like to say I have improved significantly with the bow, but I am really am not a where of strengths and weaknesses with this new NCP.

PvP Weaknesses: Well in the past I would of said BSM, Internet, and 1.7 sprint, but none of these really affect me, that much anymore except my internet at my dad's house. In terms of PVP however, I would like to say running into fire, I can be really clumsy sometimes and I am most of the time. I also under estimate a lot of people such as teams and more skilled players.

Past Clans (If any) Primeval, Republic, Insanity, Prodigious, and Ascension. This year, I have really struggled to find a home, that is a stable and where I fit in.
You cool?: Cooler then Butter, by saying this, it basically means I am cool, but Butter on the other hand is not cool! (Not unless he is melted on toast)

Best puppy picture: f

OOps sorry wrong picture!

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score

Wins: Nearly 250, I haven't been in a clan for nearly a month, so I have really haven't had that much motivation to play MCSG and before also I was positive I was going to switch to US Hive, but with the new NCP :D.

Got a mic: Well, I think you are referring to microphone, if I am wrong, please correct me! Yes infact, I have two "Mics", a logitech G930 and Turtle Beach x12s.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with everyone pretty well, except Myruh. I have talked to Max quite a bit in the past, he was the first person I talked to about with one of my previous clans.

PvP Strengths: Well as time has gone on, I would like to say I have improved significantly with the bow, but I am really am not a where of strengths and weaknesses with this new NCP.

PvP Weaknesses: Well in the past I would of said BSM, Internet, and 1.7 sprint, but none of these really affect me, that much anymore except my internet at my dad's house. In terms of PVP however, I would like to say running into fire, I can be really clumsy sometimes and I am most of the time. I also under estimate a lot of people such as teams and more skilled players.

Past Clans (If any) Primeval, Republic, Insanity, Prodigious, and Ascension. This year, I have really struggled to find a home, that is a stable and where I fit in.
You cool?: Cooler then Butter, by saying this, it basically means I am cool, but Butter on the other hand is not cool! (Not unless he is melted on toast)

Recommended

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

ALL of staff is rebels lol.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I swear u fallow me to evry clan. Not complaining just an observation

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tylers trial and tech just applied,
Still, there are 4 people on staff who are now affiliated with this clan, I don't mind being that I like all of them, but it was just a thought that came to mind. I am done spamming lol, Good night, good riddance and stay golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci