• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the thread. It appears when the forums went down for maintenance the thread went crazy... The last time the thread was edited was this morning and it just recently got all messed up.. So yeah, it'll be fixed hopefully by tonight. BLAME MCSG NOT ME

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
I just checked my inbox and viewed the thread when it was PM'd to my by Wert. And it looks exactly like it looks right now, so it might take a little longer then by tonight. I'm pretty sure we have to rewrite the whole thread. Btw havin a great break! :D

If you're wondering it has to be a problem from when the forums went down.

Reaction score

This is the forum thread for The Rebels, an elite team of cool people that play together as a family. Our main goal is to work with one another to take down the enemy and claim victory. We're going to be keeping a max roster of 24 players, and screening each applicant carefully to make sure they're cool people. As you can see, our major focus is ensuring that everyone in the clan is cool, so we will not be accepting random applicants. To join you will have to have teamed with one of the leaders/officers several times and
be decently active on the teamspeak. But be cool, and you're good to go.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

- Fill out an application
- Application accepted for trial
- Must pass trial (Usually 5-7 days)
- Accepted for full member.

Note: If denied, you may reapply in a week. If denied more than 3 times, you are no longer allowed to apply for this clan.

For an easier time teaming with the officers, leaders, and other members, please join this TeamSpeak IP. Being active on this TeamSpeak is necessary if you want to get into this clan. Thanks!
Rebel's Teamspeak IP: Rebels.teamspeak3.com

MEMBERS: [17/24]
(Roster cap does not include leaders or officers)
(Maximum of 6 Elites, which are the most skilled/active members)

- Canziano
- Lescent

Battle Record: ( 20 : 4 )

[/USER] for running the clan for over a year <3
#DemPuppies
Is it me or is there alot of lines and I's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci