• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Great... Right when I get trial, I think I might have to revoke my app. I won't be on for 3 weeks due to going on vacation. It was fun talking and playing with you guys and I hope to still keep in touch with the Rebels clan still. Gl to Rebels! Bye for now.
Just because you're going out on vacation doesn't mean you have to revoke, just let us know. Also, you said "I think", I need a for sure answer.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
Just because you're going out on vacation doesn't mean you have to revoke, just let us know. Also, you said "I think", I need a for sure answer.
Ok then. Not revoking app at all. Just gonna be gone for 3 weeks. Pce ;) and thx myruhh for understanding

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
That is not you.

When applying for a clan the actual wrightXxXx was in, don't try to claim you're them :p
To be fair, I don't think a lot of people know that is Snikkz/remember his old rank on the US Leaderboards.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
To be fair, I don't think a lot of people know that is Snikkz/remember his old rank on the US Leaderboards.
Well, he eventually gave Snikkz over to his brother, he claims. But I think it was an excuse to go a little off rail. They started to have a bit of a Spu15/Rario thing going on.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Be jealous of my new avatar. If you look close enough, you can see that it isn't a real life picture, but in fact just my superb graphic design skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci