• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Ch4oticBlitz
Donor: Iron
Wins: 255
Got Skype/TS: yes and yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): tyneal99
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Central
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: One time
PvP Strengths: Strafing and water fights
PvP Weaknesses: CRITS!!!!!
Past Clans (If any): #TeamFaque
You cool?: Heck yeaaaaa
Best puppy picture:

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello fellow Rebels. I have thought long and hard about this decision, but it is time to tell you guys. I am leaving this clan. What are my reasons for leaving the clan? Well. First off, I don't feel like I fit, nor do I feel welcomed. I have tried over 3 times to get into this clan in the past, and the reasons for getting denied were just made up. Ever since I joined the Rebels 2 months ago, everything just started to go downhill. Lining left (old friend), Bran left, everything that I loved about Rebels was gone. But there was some happiness that was in the clan - Gumby, IPureGold, Status. You 3 are my best friends in this clan and I hope this doesn't tear us apart. I am not going to mention people and write paragraphs on them, but thanks for everyone in this clan, thank you for being my friends and letting me have some good memorizes.

IPureGold

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello fellow Rebels. I have thought long and hard about this decision, but it is time to tell you guys. I am leaving this clan. What are my reasons for leaving the clan? Well. First off, I don't feel like I fit, nor do I feel welcomed. I have tried over 3 times to get into this clan in the past, and the reasons for getting denied were just made up. Ever since I joined the Rebels 2 months ago, everything just started to go downhill. Lining left (old friend), Bran left, everything that I loved about Rebels was gone. But there was some happiness that was in the clan - Gumby, IPureGold, Status. You 3 are my best friends in this clan and I hope this doesn't tear us apart. I am not going to mention people and write paragraphs on them, but thanks for everyone in this clan, thank you for being my friends and letting me have some good memorizes.
I'm hopefully going to still talk to you everyday. You will be missed. Hope the best for you, and whatever your future clan is. c:

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
</3

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
:c

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
:C BIE MP </3 sg 4 foeva

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Mp!! No!!! </3 Good luck to you for wherever you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci